Old Navy Credit Card
- Existing cardholders can gain access to their credit accounts online
- New users can register for online account access in a few easy steps
As a rule of thumb credit should always be given where credit is due. It appears Old Navy adheres to this rule as the company is now offering customers a credit card that earns 5 points for every $1 spent in-store or online at Old Navy, Banana Republic, Gap, and Athleta. Customers that are already capitalizing on the Old Navy Credit Card can gain access to their accounts by logging in with a User ID and password. Cardholders that have yet to sign up for online account access can start the registration process by entering their card number. Once the Old Navy Credit Card account registration is completed users will be able to pay bills online, view balances, track rewards, and view account history.
Okay I have the card, now tell me what I can buy with it…..
- Right now men can get patriotic with the Americana line that includes 2016 Flag Tees, linen-blend graphic tees, and printed crew neck tees
- Men that are feeling a bit more preppy can take a look at some summer time polo shirts like the color-block pique and striped pique styles
- Women can grab those Old Navy Credit Cards and load up on items like swing button-down tops and lightweight dobby shirts
- Women that have a bun in the oven may want to check out Old Navy’s over-sized retro print maxi dresses
- Men that are a bit larger than their competitors should have no issues finding something to suit their needs when shopping Old Navy’s Big & Tall section
Customers that having pressing concerns or questions regarding the Old Navy Credit Card or other products can reach Old Navy by dialing 1-800-OLD-NAVY (1-800-653-6289). Those that would like to stay in touch with the store electronically can sign up for Old Navy’s email list by entering their email address online.