Nat Geo TV Activate
- Process can be completed online
- Activation Code is needed to begin
- Online support page is available
The market’s appetite for on-demand programming is becoming more and more ferocious with each passing day. In response to this demand many networks are offering streaming of programming anytime and from just about anywhere. The National Geographic Channel’s answer to the markets seemingly insatiable hunger for instant entertainment is the online streaming process that can be activated through the Nat Geo TV Activate page. Viewers who want to start streaming content can begin the activation process by entering the activation code shown on their television. Once the code has been entered the Submit button can be clicked to proceed forward with the activation process.
Quality Programming to Stream After Activation
- Primal Survivor – A survival instructor picks up tips from the world’s remote communities
- Wicked Tuna – Follow the tuna fishermen from the nation’s oldest port in Gloucester, MA
- Explorer – Get out and learn something with cable’s longest running documentary series
- The Theory of Everything – Depicts the life of world famous physicist Stephen Hawking
- Origins: The Journey of Humankind – Documents some of man’s greatest innovations
Users who could use some online support can click the Need Help? link posted to the Nat Geo TV Activate page and type a question into the search tool. Those who don’t find what they were looking for can review the answers to frequently asked questions posted under the search tool. Viewers who have struck out with the search tool and the FAQ list can complete an online email form with a name, email address, inquiry type (drop down list provided), subject, and description of issue. Those who need to add an attachment to their contact email can do so by clicking the Chose File button posted to the bottom of the form.
National Geographic Headquarters
- 1145 17th Street N.W., Washington, D.C. 20036-4688