My Star Central
- Users can gain account access by logging in with an email address and password
- Login credential recovery assistance is available for users who cannot access their accounts
Owners of vacation property understand the importance of having access to account information anytime and anywhere. Vistana Signature Experiences also understands the importance of on-demand account access and has set up the My Star Central page to meet this need. Through this easy to use online portal, property owners who need account access can gain it in a matter of seconds by logging in with a username and password. Those who have forgotten their login credentials can begin the recovery process by entering the username or email address associated with their account to be emailed reset instructions (username and password recovery link posted under login fields on My Star Central page).
Why on earth should I become an owner with Vistana Signature Experiences?
- Owners will enjoy the flexibility of staying at their Home Resort or having new experiences at one of the 20 Westin and Sheraton Vacation Clubs within the collection
- Vistana Signature Experiences owners should love their surroundings as the villas come equipped with a kitchen or kitchenette, a washer and dryer, and contemporary furnishing
- All owners are granted Starwood Preferred Guest Gold Membership which provides benefits at over 1,300 hotels and resorts in nearly 100 different countries
- The Starwood Preferred Guest Gold Membership provides plenty of travel options as members will have access to 11 different lodging brands around the world
First time users will need to complete an online registration form at the My Star Central page prior to gaining account access. The registration form requires users to enter a name, username, password, address, security question, security answer, and email address. During registration users will be required to set their online account communication preferences.
Vistana Signature Experiences Sales
- 800-601-8699 (Monday through Friday from 9 AM to 9 PM Eastern Time)