- Customers can sign in with an email address and password
- Online password recovery assistance tool is available
The inherent risk of buying a car leaves many consumers with the urge to be protected by something more than just a standard manufacturer warranty. Financially responsible consumers can take solace in knowing that short-term interest-free payment plans on vehicle service contracts are available through Service Payment Plan, INC. Those who have already signed up for a plan can easily gain access to an account by going to the My SPP page and entering an email address and password before hitting the Login button. Those who have yet to sign up can start the enrollment process by entering their email address, last name (as it appears on the contract), zip code, and account number. French or Spanish-speaking customers can make the login or enrollment process easier by clicking the Francais or Espanol links provided at the top of the My SPP page.
Getting a Bit More Familiar with Service Payment Plan, INC
- The company provides payment plans for vehicle service contracts in all 50 united States as well as Canada
- Plans are available for contracts on both original equipment manufacturers and independent service providers
- In just the last 12 years alone the company has done work with over 12,000 dealerships and 2.5 million customers
- Service Payment Plan, INC has been in operation since 1983 and boasts an impeccable A+ rating with the BBB
Customers who cannot remember their passwords can begin the reset process by clicking the link provided at the My SPP page and entering an email address. Those who need to get in touch with Service Payment Plan, INC can do so during the company’s standard business hours of 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM Central time Monday through Friday.
Service Payment Plan, INC Contact Information
- 303 E Wacker Drive, Suite 230, Chicago, IL 60601