My Pay Details
- Employees can login to portal to obtain pay info
- Link to payroll calculators is provided at portal
- Toll-free phone and fax numbers are available
Employees don’t like being left in the dark when it comes to information regarding their pay. Those who work for a company serviced by Payroll on the Web won’t have to experience this uncomfortable feeling thanks to the My Pay Details portal. To gain access to the all-important pay information, employees will need to login using the first 4 letters of their last name, the last 5 digits of their Social Security Number, and a password. Once all of the required information has been entered the Submit button can be tapped to complete the My Pay Details portal login. Spanish-speaking users can view the portal login screen in their preferred language by checking the Español circle located above the login fields.
General Information About Payroll on the Web
- Payroll on the Web typically likes to have 3 weeks to set up a new payroll account (if the need is urgent the set up process can be completed sooner)
- Technology offered by the service can run on any PC or laptop with the following browsers: Internet Explorer 8, FireFox, Safari, or Google Chrome
- Employees can utilize the self-service option offered by Payroll on the Web to view and print their paycheck history along with their W-2 forms
- Clients should expect their tax returns to be shipped within 30 days of the end of the quarter (Quarterly Summary Reports are available online)
My Pay Details portal users who have forgotten a password can begin the recovery process by clicking the Forgot Password? link posted to the right of the login fields. Users who need assistance crunching the numbers can access the Payroll Calculators link posted underneath the login fields. Those who need to reach Payroll on the Web can do so by toll-free phone or fax.
Payroll on the Web Contact
- Phone – 888-607-0538
- Fax – 888-782-4737