My Northside HR
- Employee ID and password can be used to enter
- New users can get signed up for an online account
- Technical support for the portal is available by phone
The process of gaining access to something as important an employee portal should never be something that’s all that difficult to figure out. With that being said, Northside Hospital employees should encounter little to no difficulty when attempting to gain access to the My Northside HR portal. Those who have already gone through the process of signing up for online access can login in just a few seconds by entering an Employee ID and account password before clicking the Submit button. In the event a password has been lost or forgotten, the account recovery process can be initiated by clicking the Forgot your password? tab and entering an Employee ID and email address to be sent a temporary link that can be used to reset the password. My Northside HR portal users who are having trouble with the password may want to make note that the account will become locked after 5 unsuccessful login attempts (it might be a good idea to just initiate the password recovery process rather than entering a bunch of passwords that may or may not be correct).
A Moment’s Pause to Take a Look at Northside Hospital
- Made up of a system that includes 3 non for profit hospitals located in Georgia
- The hospital has a whopping 3 MILLION annual patient encounters (nice volume)
- Provides work to over 15,000 employees (has to be great for the local economy)
- Origins date back to 1970 when the Atlanta (Sandy Springs) location was opened
- All of the 3 hospitals are full service acute care facilities (talk about peace of mind)
Employees who have yet to register for access to the My Northside HR portal can begin by clicking the First Time Users Register link to fill out an online enrollment form with an Employee ID, zip code, date of birth, last 4 digits of a Social Security Number, and personal email address. It is important to note that the account password must be at least 7 characters in length and include both numbers and letters (upper and lowercase letters). Employees in need of technical support can dial 404-851-8393 for assistance. Patients with billing questions can try reaching out to the Northside business office by phone or through email correspondence.
Northside Hospital Business Office Contact Information