My Nike Visit-ZA
- Nike customers can complete an online survey to provide feedback
- A sample image of a Nike receipt is available for user reference
When someone has a memorable shopping experience it’s only natural to want to gab about. Customers who have recently had a noteworthy experience at Nike can tell the company what they think by completing a survey at the My Nike Visit-ZA page. Prior to starting the survey customers will need to pull out their purchase receipt and look for a Survey Entry Code (it will be needed to get started). Once the code is located it must be entered into the blank field provided at the My Nike Visit-ZA page before hitting the Next button (participants should avoid using spaces, hyphens, or dashes when entering the Survey Entry Code).
Apparel Now Available at Nike
- Nike Tech Fleece Joggers – A modern style durable enough for a machine washing that comes with an elastic waistband to ensure a snug fit
- NikeCourt Roger Federer Advantage – A breathable tennis polo that comes equipped with Dri-Fit Technology to help keep players free from sweat
- Jordan Mid-Flight Victory Basketball Shorts – These shorts are made out of 100% recycled polyester and come with hem vents that allow a full range of motion
- Nike Flat Front – Classic golf pants designed for stretchy comfort that come with back pockets for extra storage
Customers who are having problems locating the Survey Entry Code can refer to the sample receipt image posted at the My Nike Visit-ZA page (image highlights exactly where the code can be found on the receipt). Those who have general inquiries for the company can contact Nike World Headquarters by phone or mail.
Nike World Headquarters
- One Bowerman Dr., Beaverton, OR 97005
- 503-671-6453 (From 7:30 AM to 5:30 PM Pacific Time Monday through Friday)