My Local One Stop
- Customers can provide feedback on their recent One Stop experience in exchange for a chance to win £500
- The survey can be entered by using a till receipt, invite card, or store locator
One Stop wants to get inside the minds of their customers and is now offering a chance to win a smooth £500 as an incentive for shoppers to provide some valuable feedback. Customers that would like to oblige the convenient store chain can now do so online at the My Local One Stop survey page. To get started with the feedback process, customers will need to confirm if they are entering the survey through use of a till receipt, store locator, or invite card.
My Local One Stop Survey Entry Methods
- Invite Card – The survey Invite Card will have a code that can be scanned to a smart phone to complete the process along with directions to complete the survey online or over the phone
- Till Receipt – Customers will need to enter the 4 digit survey code, date, time, transaction number, and amount spent as shown on the receipt
- Store Locator – A Store Locator map will be provided for customers to search for their local store and provide feedback accordingly
Customers that are attempting to enter the My Local One Stop Survey using their receipt can reference the sample receipt image conveniently posted to help located the required entry information. When search a store using the Store Locator customers will need to enter a town or postcode. Customers that are still unable to locate their local One Stop store will need to click the Can’t Find My Store button. To reach One Stop by phone customers can dial 01543 363 000 to reach Main Reception or 01543 363 133 to reach Customer Services.