My Campbell’s Benefits Portal
- A User ID and password are needed to enter an account
- Online login credential recovery assistance is provided
- Benefits Center is available for technical support
The time of year where many employees find themselves in a mad scramble to register for next year’s benefits is well in the rear view mirror. However, that doesn’t mean employee benefit portals should go left ignored until next registration season (plenty of things to take care of in the interim!). Campbell’s employees who require access to manage a benefits account can begin by navigating to the My Campbell’s Benefits portal and entering a User ID along with an account password prior to hitting the Log On button. Those who have yet register for an account can get started by clicking the New User? link and entering the last 4 digits of a Social Security Number and a date of birth. Users who are experiencing problems with the login process can get online assistance by clicking the Help link posted under the sign in fields at the My Campbell Benefits portal.
10-4. Anything else I should know about my account access?
- A hint can be set up when creating a password to help employees recall what they chose
- 3 security questions can be answered to confirm identity if a password has been forgotten
- The answers to security questions must match the ones chosen at set up (letter for letter!)
- Those without an email address on file can receive a new password sent via postal mail
- Users should refrain from writing down passwords or giving account info over the phone
My Campbell Benefits portal users who are can’t recall one or both of their login credentials can begin the process of recovering the account by clicking the Forgot User ID or Password? link and entering the last 4 digits of a Social Security Number along with a date of birth. Those who wouldn’t mind providing a little feedback on the portal can do so by clicking the Feedback link posted at the bottom of the page. Questions that need a direct response can be addressed by calling the Campbell’s Benefits Center between the hours of 8 AM and 8 PM Eastern Time Monday through Friday at 877-725-2255
Campbell’s Headquarters Contact Information
- 1 Campbell Place, Camden, NJ 08103-1701