MoneyGram Money Order
- Customers can begin by finding a MoneyGram location
- Locations can be found online using search filters
Most people know that money orders can be a cheap and secure way to send and receive funds. What most people probably DO NOT know is that money orders can now be sent without the need for a checking account through MoneyGram money orders. To get started with a money order from MoneyGram customers will first need to find a location. Once a MoneyGram has been located the only thing left for customers to do is complete a purchase and set up the delivery.
A Few Thing to Keep in Mind When Purchasing a Money Gram MoneyOrder
- Customers should make sure that their money orders are immediately (and completely) filled out using black gel ink and legible hand writing
- For security reasons MoneyGram money orders should be delivered or mailed in person only (customers should avoid leaving money orders in a drop box)
- It’s always a good idea for customers to hold onto their purchase receipt until they have reliable confirmation that the payment has been received by the payee
- Customers should keep in mind that MoneGram money orders are as good as cash (customers may not be able to recoup lost or stolen money orders)
To find a MoneyGram location customers will need to enter an address, city, state, or zip code into the provided search field (a variety of search filters are also available for use). Those who need assistance with a money order transaction can check out the service forms available through a link at the MoneyGram Money Order page. Those in need of further assistance can reach out to MoneyGram directly by phone.
MoneyGram Customer Service Phone Numbers
- 1-800-MoneyGram (English speaking customers)
- 1-800-955-7777 (Spanish speaking customers)