- Job seekers can apply for positions online at the store’s job page
- Search tool is available to those wishing to narrow down their choices
- Customer service line is available to help answer any questions
Jobs certainly do not grow on trees. However, Michael’s is saving plenty of trees (even if they don’t produce jobs) with its paperless electronic online application process. Job seekers who want to join the Michael’s team can go to the Michael’s Job page and select the desired job category (retail stores, support center, distribution and manufacturing). Once the area is chosen applicants can utilize the online search tool to find the right position. After the position has been located jobs seekers will be able to review its description and requirements before hitting the Apply To This Job button. Internal candidates who are interested in applying for a leadership position should click the appropriate link posted at the Michaels Jobs page to proceed with their journey into the world of management.
A Glance at Michael’s Job Categories
- Retail Stores – Perfect for innovative applicants who are confident they will be able to assist customers with the creative process
- Support Center – For applicants who want to work in the Michaels corporate office (referred to as support center due to its focus on retail store support)
- Distribution & Manufacturing – Perfect for hands-on job seekers who wish to work at a center in California, Florida, Illinois, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Texas, Ontario or Washington
Employees who end up being hired to work on a full-time basis will enjoy great benefits such as a 401k, annual bonuses, vacation, sick days, and comprehensive insurance. Those who have questions regarding any store related topic can try reaching Michaels at its toll-free customer service line.
Michaels Customer Service