Member Benefits Online
- Healthcare providers can login through use of a username and password
- First time users can register for Member Benefits Online in 5 easy steps
Healthcare providers that would like to review patient information such as claims and coverage can now do so through use of Member Benefits Online. To access this online provider portal healthcare providers will need to sign in by entering a username and password into the login fields. Providers that have forgotten or misplaced their username or password can start the retrieval process by entering their Taxpayer Identification Number, first name, last name, and zip code.
Steps For First Time Users of Member Benefits Online
- Users will first have to review and agree to the licensing agreement to begin (hit the Agree button once ready to proceed)
- Providers will need to complete the Personal Information section by entering all required information marked with an asterisk
- Submit all Taxpayer Identification Numbers associated with registration and then click the Update button once entered
- Providers will need to create a username and password that will be used to enter the portal (creation security rules apply)
- To complete the registration process providers will need to review all of the previously entered information and hit the Finish button once confirmed
Once registration for Member Benefits Online has been completed providers will be able to take advantage of convenient features such as searching for a patient and viewing claims. To search for a patient providers will need to enter the patient’s first name, last name, and date of birth ONLY with all other fields being left blank. To view claims the View Claim Status link will need to be clicked (only claims in the portal that have been finalized will be available for viewing).
The Member Benefits Online provider portal is run by BeneSys Administrators. Providers that need assistance with the login or registration process can click the Contact Customer Support link to fill out a contact form where a first name, last name, reason for contact, and preferred response method (phone or email) can be entered.