- Unsatisfied customers will receive full refund
- A variety of Lifelock protection plans are available
It’s usually a good idea to test the waters before jumping head first into the pool. Those who have thought about trying Lifelock can now receive a 60 day risk free trial through a special TV offer. To get started with the trial, customers will need to go to the Lifelock 60 page and click the Start Membership button to choose the protection plan that best fits their needs. Once a plan is chosen the enrollment process can be started by entering a first and last name, email address, and mailing address. Prior to completing the Lifelock 60 offer enrollment process, customers will have the option of adding family to the protection plan (credit card payment is required to finalize enrollment).
Available Plans with the Lifelock 60 Special TV Offer
- Lifelock Standard – The standard plan is available for just $9.99 a month and provides up to $25,000 in reimbursement of stolen funds
- Lifelock Advantage – For only $10 more per month (than Lifelock Standard) customers will receive up to $100k reimbursement plus alerts
- Lifelock Ultimate Plus – Customers who have a higher net worth can step into a premium plan that provides reimbursement up to $1 MILLION
Those who act now and sign up for the Lifelock 60 special TV offer will also receive a free shredder (valued at $29) in addition to the 60 day risk free trial. A little patience should be practiced when it comes to the shredder as delivery may take anywhere from 6 to 8 weeks. Customers who aren’t completely satisfied with their protection plan can call Lifelock to initiate the process of receiving a full refund.
Lifelock Phone Number