Learn More Now
- Access code from postcard must be entered to begin
- Marketing technology provided by QuantumDigital
It can be difficult to make a certain property stand out from the rest in today’s crowded real estate market. One way sellers can effectively accomplish this is by getting their listing delivered directly to the homes of potential buyers. Buyers who have received a postcard asking them to go to the Learn More Now page can review the details of a listing online in the comfort of their own home in a matter of seconds. To begin the process, the access code found on the postcard must be entered at the Learn More Now page before hitting the GO button. Once a property has been found using the access code potential buyers can learn all about the opportunity (and hopefully the sellers can sit back and listen to the calls roll in with people wanting to schedule a time to see their listing).
Benefits of Direct Mail Marketing Offered by QuantumDigital
- The strategy allows real estate agents to hone in on likely buyers and sellers by area and demographics
- Direct mail marketing comes at a more affordable price than other methods like TV, magazines, or radio
- Results can easily be tracked to show agents exactly how much leads were brought in from the mailings
- The postcards will save agents time as they can be designed and mailed all within a matter of minutes
QuantumDigital was founded in 1986 and has since been named one of the Top 50 Real Estate Service Providers in America by Real Estate Executive Magazine (2014). The company has managed direct mail campaigns for companies such as T-Mobile, Kentucky Fried Chicken, and Long John Silver. Those who need to reach QuantumDigital can call or send correspondence to the company’s mailing address.
QuantumDigital Contact Information
- 8702 Cross Park Drive, Austin, TX 78754-5235
- 800-637-7373 (Monday through Friday from 8 AM to 5 PM)