KPF Prepaid Debit Card Offer 2
- Customers can register online to receive $10 bonus
- Prepaid card will earn points at groceries stores
The fact that no credit check is required to obtain a 1-2-3 Rewards Prepaid Debit card is enough to gain the attention of most customers. When a $10 bonus is added to the mix, a recipe for mass hysteria is created. At this very moment customers who activate and load a 1-2-3 Rewards Prepaid Debit card with at least $10 will receive an additional $10 credit as a bonus for signing up. To get started with the registration process, customers will need to go to the KPF Prepaid Debit Card Offer 2 page and click the Get A Card button. After the card arrives customers will need to make sure it is activated and loaded with $10 by September 20th, 2016 in order to receive the $10 credit (links to the activation and loading process posted at the KPF Prepaid Debit Card Offer 2 page).
Sooo…about that $10 credit….
- The $10 account credit will be applied within 30 days of successfully loading $10 to a new 1-2-3 Rewards Prepaid Debit card
- Accounts will need to be open and in good standing at the time of the credit in order to be eligible (KPF Prepaid Debit Card Offer 2 is not open to existing cardholders)
- Online account enrollment is required to receive the $10 credit (cards will be delivered 7-10 business days after successful identity verification)
In addition to the $10 account credit, 1-2-3 Rewards Prepaid Debit cardholders will earn points while grocery shopping that can add up to some decent savings. For instance, when a customer earns 1,000 points they will receive $5 worth of free groceries. Those who have further questions about the card or the KPF Prepaid Debit Card Offer 2 can contact customer service at 866-265-8419.