JNN Tell CV
- Customers can complete online survey to receive a tasty gift
- A purchase receipt will be necessary to complete the survey
Paying heed to constructive criticism is a smart move for restaurants looking to stay relevant in a competitive industry. By listening to the voice of the customer, restaurants can reinforce their strengths and build upon their weaknesses. It appears the voice of the customer is something Jim N’ Nicks Community Bar-B-Q takes very seriously, as the restaurant is now offering customers a free tasty gift in exchange for feedback on a recent visit. Customers who are able and willing to provide an opinion can go to the JNN Tell CV page to start a short online survey. To get started customers will need to enter the name of their server as shown on their purchase receipt.
Vital Information Regarding the Free Tasty Gift
- After completing the online survey customers will be sent an incentive email which will need to be printed out before the gift can be redeemed
- Once the incentive email has been printed customers should attach it to their original receipts before bringing both items to their next restaurant visit
- Customers will need to let their server know they would like to redeem their survey gift before turning in their receipt and printed incentive email
- The tasty gift offer requires the purchase of an entrée and is only good for the period shown on the incentive email
After entering the name of the server at the JNN Tell CV survey page, customers will be required to enter the 15 digit survey code from their receipt. Those who are having a hard time locating the code can refer to the sample image of a Jim N’ Nicks Community Bar-B-Q receipt posted on the survey page.