Interstate Batteries ABC Feedback
- Customers can complete survey in exchange for a coupon
- Survey can be completed online at designated web page
It’s not everyday one finds themselves in a position to earn a $10 off coupon in exchange for just a few minutes of their time. Shoppers who have recently purchased an item at an Interstate All Battery Center will likely be thrilled to find themselves in this exact position by completing a simple online survey. To get started on the survey customers will need to go to the Interstate Batteries ABC Feedback page and enter the store code, ticket, date, and register as shown on their purchase receipt. After entering the receipt information customers will need to verify their first name, last name, email address, and phone number to move forward with the feedback process.
Getting a Little More Familiar With Interstate Batteries
- Interstate Batteries is the number 1 replacement brand battery in North America and has become over a $1 billion privately held corporation
- The company was founded by John Searcy in the 1950’s and currently employs more than 1,400 people nationwide
- Interstate Batteries has distributors in all 50 United States, Canada, Australia, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Guatemala, Guyana, and Panama
- The company is separated into 4 lines of business: Interstate Batteries, Interstate All Battery Center, PowerCare and Services Solutions Inc., and Interstate Batteries Recycling Inc.
Those want to know more about the company after completing the survey at the Interstate Batteries ABC Feedback page can write to InterState Batteries Corporate Headquarters at 12770 Merit Dr.Suite 300, Dallas, Texas 752451. Customers with questions specifically regarding vehicle or non-vehicle batteries can call the company Monday through Friday 8 AM Central Time to 5 PM Central Time.
Interstate Batteries Contact Numbers
- For vehicle batteries – 888-772-3600
- For non-vehicle batteries – 866-842-5368