- Medical professionals can gain access to patient records online
- Search engine is available to help find local medical services
In the busy world of medical professionals there is always an exam to review, a report to find, or an image to analyse. Doctors that have a hard time keeping it all straight can turn to Inside CDI for help. Through the Inside CDI Medical Professionals Web Portal doctors and their offices can login to access the information they need at the click of a mouse. To complete the Inside CDI sign in process users will simply need to enter their username and password in the provided fields. Users that have forgotten their passwords can request help by entering their username and clicking the appropriate link posted at portal page.
An Up Close and Personal Look at Center for Diagnostic Imaging (CDI)
- Each year over one million patients gain access to health care through CDI’s network
- CDI is one of the country’s largest provider networks for diagnostic imaging, intentional radiology, and mobile imaging services
- Center for Diagnostic Imaging provides care to hundreds of communities in the United States and has headquarters located in Minneapolis, Minnesota
- As a mobile imaging partner CDI provides diagnostic imaging solutions to hospitals, clinics, and other health care organizations
- Since CDI is a national provider that is locally focused it can offer both individualized local care and extensive healthcare expertise
Medical professionals that are in need of images for an upcoming surgery can take advantage of the services search engine (link provided at the Inside CDI Medical Professionals Web Portal) to find nearby services.
Center for Diagnostic Imaging Contact Info
- Customer Support – 888-201-5920 (6 AM – 8PM CST)
- 5775 Wayzata BLVD Suit 190, Saint Louis Park, MN 55416