Individual Account Manager
- Username and password required to login
- New members can register for an account
- Password and username recovery available
A healthy set of pearly whites is something most individuals place a great deal of value upon. Those who have dental plans that utilize the Individual Account Manager portal for account access may end up placing just as much value on the ease of which they can access their important information. Plan members who need to gain access to an account can complete the login process in just a few seconds by going online and a entering username and password before clicking the Login button. Those who have yet to register for Individual Account Manager access can take the first step towards opening an account by clicking the Need a Member Login? link and entering a first name, last name, date of birth, and Social Security Number. Plan members who can’t access an account due to a lost or forgotten password or username can click the links located under the login fields for account recovery assistance.
Benefits of Being Registered for Individual Account Manager Access
- The secure online tool is designed to give plan members 24 hours a day and 7 days a week access to important information regarding dental benefits
- Individual Account Manager users can find a participating dentist, check benefits, review Explanation of Benefits, and print ID cards once logged in
- The portal can be accessed in a variety of different languages by using the links posted in the Language Assistance Services section of the login page
Individual Account Manager users who need to retrieve a username can begin the process of doing so by clicking the Forgot Username? link and entering a first name, last name, date of birth, and Social Security Number. Those who need to recover a password can begin the process by clicking the Forgot Password? link and entering an account username.