Increase My Credit
- Personal Offer Code is needed to begin
- Customer service is available by phone
To many borrowers the only thing better than a credit limit increase offer is a credit limit increase offer with a fast and simple online acceptance process. Those who have received a credit increase offer from Applied Bank shouldn’t have too hard of a time figuring out how to go about getting more purchasing power. The easy offer acceptance process can be initiated by going to the Increase My Credit page and entering the Personal Offer Code that came with the offer. Once the code has been entering the last 4 digits of the account holders Social Security Number must be entered to move forward. Customers who have lost or misplaced their Personal Offer Code can enter their credit card account number and the last 4 digits of the Social Security Number as an alternative.
Getting to Know Applied Bank
- Applied Bank is a Delaware State Chartered Bank as well as an FDIC insured Equal Housing Lender
- The bank has provided its services since 1996 and has headquarters located in Wilmington, Delaware
- Applied Bank is a leader in providing Visas and MasterCards to people with little or no credit history
- Community outreach includes United Way, Junior Achievement, and Opportunity Center Incorporated
Customers who do not have their Personal Offer Code at hand should be sure to enter their credit card account number with no dashes. Those who need to take care of other account related issues can utilize the Manage My Account, Make a Payment, and Products tabs located at the top of the Increase My Credit page. Customers who are in need of a helping hand can call the customer support line Monday through Friday from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM Eastern Time.
Applied Bank Customer Service