Hub Amazon Work
- Employees can access their accounts online
- Mobile phone verification is required
It only stands to reason that an industry titan like Amazon should have an employee hub that is with the times as far as modern technology goes. Employees who use the Hub Amazon Work portal will likely have few complaints. Users will need to enter their Amazon Login and then hit the Get Started button to get started with account access. Those who prefer to access the Hub Amazon Work portal in a language other than English can utilize the drop down list provided under the login field to switch to a different language (Spanish, Czech, French, and Polish are available to choose from).
Hammering Home the Key Information Needed to Use the Hub Amazon Work Portal
- Employees who aren’t quite sure exactly what their Amazon Login is only need to refer to their Amazon badge where it can be found above the employee photo
- Users who are attempting access the hub outside of the Amazon network for the first time will be required to confirm their identity through text verification
- Those who wish to bypass the mobile phone verification process can check the Remember this device box in order to skip code verification for 30 days (option should not be used on public computers)
- Users who wish to add a new mobile phone number will need to login to the Hub Amazon Work portal and add the number to their contact details on the Profile page
- Employees who encounter an expired password (or who cannot remember their password) should contact their manager or Local IT for password reset assistance
Amazon Hub Work portal users who do not receive a verification code can try texting RESUME to 262966 as they may have blocked text messages from Amazon (for United States and Canadian phone numbers only). Those who are still having problems may want to try contacting their mobile phone carrier as it may be the carrier who has blocked text messages from Amazon.
ERC Contact Phone Number