- A PIN is required to begin the payment process
- New users can sign up for online account access
- Customer support is available by phone or by chat
When the time comes to settle up on an account, the last thing a customer wants is some outdated (and more likely than not overrated) pay by phone system that rudely disconnects when the right button isn’t pushed on time. Fortunately, those who need to make a payment to H&H Agency, Inc. can avoid such an excruciating way of paying a bill. H&H Agency customers who are need to submit a payment can now take advantage of the quick and easy online payment process found at the HH Payment page. Upon arrival at the portal, it will first be necessary to enter a policy number along with a PIN prior to hitting the Log In button to proceed with the payment. Those who have already registered for an account can gain online access by signing in with a username and password. In the event a username and/or password has been lost or forgotten an email address can be entered to have the information sent.
An Overhead View of the H&H Agency
- H&H is a general agent that focuses exclusively on nonstandard automobile policies
- Is intended for California drivers who are in need of affordable automobile insurance
- Services such as electronic payments and automated support are being implemented
- H&H Agency provides a wide array of automobile insurance coverage sold by agents
Customers who have yet to register for an online account can do so by clicking the Create an Account link to complete an online form with a name, policy number, zip code, email address, and password. Upon completion of the registration form an email will be sent with a link that can be clicked to activate the account. It;s worth noting that prior to submitting the online form a box can be checked to sign up to receive insurance documents online instead of through the mail (might as well go green as much as possible!). Those with questions about the HH payment system can click the Need help? link to communicate with a live representative via chat. Customers who don’t feel up to typing can instead speak with a representative over the phone by dialing the toll-free customer service number.
H&H Agency Payment Customer Service