- PIN is required to make an online payment
- New users can sign up for an account online
- Customer support available by phone or chat
When it comes time to make a payment the last thing customers want is some outdated pay by phone system that rudely disconnects if the right button isn’t pushed on time. Luckily, this excruciating way of paying a bill can be avoided by those who need to make a payment to H&H Agency, Inc. H&H Agency customers who are looking to make a quick and easy payment can now take advantage of the online payment portal found at the HH Payment page. Upon arrival at the portal it will be necessary to enter a policy number along with a PIN prior to hitting the Log In button to proceed with the payment. Those who have already signed up for an account can gain online access by signing in with a username and password. Those who can’t remember the username and/or password can enter an email address to have the information sent.
A Glance at the H&H Agency
- H&H is a general agent that focuses exclusively on nonstandard automobile policies
- Is intended for California drivers who are in need of affordable automobile insurance
- Services are being implemented such as electronic payments and automated support
- H&H Agency provides a range of automobile insurance coverage sold through agents
Those who have yet to register for an online account can do so by completing an online form that requires a name, policy number, zip code, email address, and password. Upon completion of the form an email will be sent with a link that can be clicked to activate the account. Prior to submitting the online form a box can be checked to sign up to receive insurance documents online instead of through the mail. Those who have questions about the HH payment system can click the Need help? link to communicate with a live representative via chat. Customers who would rather speak to a representative over the phone can dial the toll-free customer service number.
H&H Agency Payment Customer Service