HHonors Amex Explore
- Offer is good for Bonus Points and savings when using an American Express Card
- A variety of perks are available to registered members of the HHonors program
American Express and Hilton have joined forces to bring American Express cardholders an incredible offer for the summer of 2016. The HHonors Amex Explore offer requires travelers to book a room for 2 consecutive nights between Thursday and Sunday at a participating hotel in North America, South America, or the Caribbean in exchange for a 15% savings on the booking and 5,000 HHonor Bonus Points. This sweet summer deal appears to be fairly straight-forward but there a few areas that require a closer look.
Some HHonors Amex Explore Offer Items for Cardholders to be Aware Of
- The offer is for select Amex cardholders only, is non-transferable, and is limited to booking made exclusively through the offer’s designated webpage
- The booking must be made between April 28th, 2016 and June 24th, 2016 with the stay at the Hilton falling between April 28th, 2016 and August 29th, 2016
- The HHonors Amex Explore offer has a 3 consecutive night stay maximum in addition to the 2 consecutive night stay minimum
- The 15% discount off the stay relates to the participating hotel’s Best Available Rate which varies depending on purchase time and excludes discount rates
- 6-8 weeks should be allowed from the end of the stay for the 5,000 Bonus Points earned from the HHonors Amex Explore offer to hit cardholder accounts
- Cardholders can review the offer’s full Terms & Conditions for further details
It should be noted that Amex cardholders must be enrolled in the HHonors program prior to their stay to be eligible for the HHonors Amex Explore offer. HHonor enrollment will likely be a quick and easy decision for most as members of the program receive free hotel WI-FI, digital check-in, and points to use towards free night stays.
- 1-800-HHonors (1-800-446-6677)