HGTV Fire TV
- Users can activate their device online after selecting a provider
- Account verification through the provider’s website is necessary
In the modern era of entertainment technology most consumers expect to have access to their favorite program anytime and anywhere they want it. HGTV appears to have received this concept loud and clear as fans of the station can now gain on demand access to content through Amazon Fire TV. To activate a device users will need to go to the HGTV Fire TV page and choose from a list of television service providers. Those who do not see their provider featured list can utilize the more extensive drop down list (drop down shows all available providers and sorts them alphabetically). Once the provider is located users will need to enter their HGTV Fire TV activation code in the entry field.
Content to Check Out on HGTV Once Fire TV is Activated
- Fixer Upper – Tune in to see what Chip and Joanna have up their sleeves for the season 4 premier on Tuesday, November 29th, 2016
- House Hunters – Follow home buyers as they weigh the pros and cons of each house visited on their quest to find the perfect home
- Property Brothers – Twin brothers team up (one with the rehab and one with the search) to help individuals find the home of their dreams
- Flip or Flop – Watch the drama unfold as Tarek and Christina attempt to rehab worn down houses and sell them for a hefty profit
- Love it or List it – Homeowners decide whether to move to a new location or stay at their current place (while the hosts pull in opposite directions)
Once the HGTV Fire TV activation code has been entered users will need to click the Continue button to be directed to their provider’s website where the account can be verified. Those who have questions for Amazon can try reaching out to its corporate headquarters.