Get Order Status
- Users can check the status of recent orders online
- Different search options are available to complete order tracking
Customers who have recently taken the plunge and made a TV purchase can check the status of their orders online through the Get Order Status page. Before begging the status check customers will be able to select from a language they wish to proceed with. Customers will be relieved to know that they should be able to get their order status regardless of their preferred language as the Get Order Status page includes languages from Afrikaans all the way to Zulu. Once a preferred language is decided upon users will need to select which method they would like to utilize when searching for their order status.
Search Methods Available To Get Order Status
- Customer Billing Phone Number – Customers will need to enter their phone numbers into the provided fields and hit the Search button
- Shipping Zip Code Plus Last Name – A zip code and a last name will need to be entered by the customer who made the purchase
- Email Plus Last 4 Digits of Credit Card – Customers will need to enter their email address and the last 4 digits of the credit card associated with the purchase
- Last Name Plus Order Number – The order number and last name of the customer will need to be entered to complete a search using this method
- Customers using the Last Name Plus Order Number search method can utilize a sample image of a receipt for assistance with locating the order number
After selecting a search method customers will be able to get their order status and hopefully some piece of mind knowing that their new product will be arriving soon. Customers that have the urge to make some additional TV product purchases should look to the right side of the Get Order Status page.