Gap Inc. Global Recognition
- Login is required to get started
- Credential recovery is available
- Online contact form is offered
One of the most thoughtful acts one employee can do for another is the simple recognition of a job well done. Employees of Gap Inc. can shine the spotlight on a fellow co-worker by completing the online recognition process available at the Gap Inc. Global Recognition page. Employees will need to login to the site by entering a Login ID along with an account password to get started. Those who have forgotten a Login ID will need to fill out an online contact form with a name, email address, program, subject (Forgot Login ID), country, and question/comment. Employees who can’t remember an account password can enter a Login ID to begin the reset process. Those who require a change of language can click one of the links found at the bottom of the Gap Inc. Global Recognition page to proceed.
A Little Bit About Gap Inc.
- Includes Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta, Intermix, and Weddington Way
- Gap Inc. clothing is sold in 90 countries worldwide by 3,300 company-operated stores
- In addition to the company operated stores there are close to 400 Gap Inc. franchises
- The company began when Don and Doris Fisher opened the first Gap store in 1969
Employees in need of assistance can try clicking the First Time Users/Login Help link posted at the Gap Inc. Global Recognition page and filling out an online contact form. Individuals who have corporate-related questions or concerns may want to try reaching out to Gap’s global headquarters located in San Francisco, CA.
Gap Inc. Global Headquarters
- 2 Folsom St., San Francisco, CA 94105