Gap Inc. Global Recognition
- Login is required to get started
- Credential recovery is available
- Online contact form is available
One of the most thoughtful things one employee can do for another is simple recognition of a job well done. Employees of Gap Inc. can throw the spot light on a fellow co-worker by completing the online recognition process available at the Gap Inc. Global Recognition page. To get started employees will need to login to the site by entering a Login ID along with an account password. Those who have forgotten their Login ID will need to fill out an online contact form with a name, email address, program, subject (Forgot Login ID), country, and question/comment. Employees who can’t remember an account password can enter their Login ID to begin the reset process. Those who need to change the language used to proceed with the recognition can click one of the links found at the bottom of the Gap Inc. Global Recognition page.
A Little Bit About Gap Inc.
- Brands include Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta, Intermix, and Weddington Way
- Gap Inc. clothing is sold in 90 countries worldwide by 3,300 company-operated stores
- In addition to the company operated stores there are close to 400 Gap Inc. franchises
- The company began when Don and Doris Fisher opened the very first Gap store in 1969
Employees who are in need of assistance can try clicking the First Time Users/Login Help link posted at the Gap Inc. Global Recognition page and filling out an online contact form. Individuals who have corporate-related questions or concerns may want to try reaching out to the company’s global headquarters located in San Francisco, CA.
Gap Inc. Global Headquarters
- 2 Folsom St., San Francisco, CA 94105