FX Networks Activate
- Customers can activate FX now at designated activation page
- Content can be viewed through a variety of devices
For some FX viewers being able to watch the network’s content at its scheduled airtime just doesn’t cut it. These viewers who crave the ability to watch FX when and where they want can turn to FX Now for satisfaction. Before being able to begin a television binge users will need to complete a simple online activation process. To get started with the online activation users will need to go to FX Networks Activate and enter the activation code as shown on their television. Once the activation code is entered customers will be well on their way to streaming FX content through their television or favorite device.
What other devices can I enjoy FX Now through?
- Xbox One – This high-powered device isn’t just for playing video games as the viewing experience will be integrated with Kinect’s voice and gesture controls
- Amazon Fire – The FX Now app can be downloaded to Amazon Fire in less than 3 minutes and only takes up a mere 16.3 MB of space
- Apple TV – The app only takes up 46.6 MB of space and is compatible to be used with both the iPad, iPhone, and iPOd Touch (requires iOS 8.0 or later)
- Android – When using the FX Now app with an Android device users will want to make sure they have an Android version of 4.1 or higher
- Windows – The app takes up 57.1 MB of space and is supported by the Windows 10 and Windows 10 Mobile operating systems
Some of the FX Now participating providers include AT&T U-verse, Charter, DIRECTV, Time Warner Cable, Xfinity, and Verizon Fios. In order to complete the FX Now activation through FX Networks Activate users will need to make sure they have their cookies enabled. Users that are having technical issues can complete an online contact form or call FX directly.
Fox Cable Networks Phone