Fox Go Sports Fire TV
- Users can activate the service by entering an activation code
- Fox Sports Go feedback can be provided via email
One of the biggest perks of owning a streaming device is the ability to watch live sports at the drop of a hat. Amazon Fire TV users who are looking to get their sports fix should get over to the Fox Sports Go Fire TV page as soon as possible. Once at the page, Fire TV users will be able to activate Fox Sports Go by entering the activation code shown on their television. Those who have cookie restrictions set on their browsers will need to make some adjustments to continue (all cookies will need to be accepted to complete with activation process). Users will need to click the Submit button to move forward after the activation code has been entered at the Fox Sports Go Fire TV page .
A Quick Study of Fox Sports Go
- Fox Sports Go allows viewers to watch live sports on televisions or mobile devices with no additional charge for customers of participating providers
- NFL fans will not be able to watch games on phones due to league restrictions (Fox Sports Go CAN be used to watch NFL games on desktop web, tablets, and connected devices)
- Users who do not have access to WiFi can still use the service through any 3G LTE, 4G LTE, or high-speed internet connection (service can be set to use WiFi only if needed)
- Users will not need to re-enter their TV provider credentials every time they use the service as long they remain logged in (subscription verification will be needed on occasion)
At the moment not all channels are available for subscribers of all TV providers. However, Fox Sports Go is working with each provider in order to deliver all of the channels as soon as possible. Those who would like to provide feedback to Fox Sports Go can do so by clicking the link provided at the Fox Sports Go Fire TV page.
Fox Sports Go Support Email