- Redemption code found on insert is needed
- Customer care can be emailed for assistance
- Users can sign up for email offers from Fox
These days one of the most exciting parts about buying a new Blu-ray is finding the insert with a code that unlocks a free digital copy of the movie. Those who have recently purchased a movie made by 20th Century Fox should be keeping their eyes open for the redemption code found with DVD or Blu-ray packages as they can be used to redeem the digital version of the movie at the Fox Redeem page. To begin the redemption process, users will need to enter their name and email address along with the redemption code prior to hitting the Continue button. Those who encounter an invalid code error message at the Fox Redeem page should check to make sure they have entered the correct characters and have not entered the code previously on another computer.
New Releases Now Available on Fox Digital HD
- Independence Day Resurgence – 20 years after the original invasion the creepy aliens are back for another round
- Keeping Up With the Joneses – An action comedy starring Zach Galifianakis, Jon Hamm, Isla Fisher and Gal Gadot
- The Martian – An astronaut gets stranded on the red planet while the people of earth root for his safe return home
- Ice Age: Collision Course – The heroes of the original Ice Age are back on a hilarious journey to stop a global disaster
Prior to redeeming a digital movie users will have the option to sign up to receive email updates and offers from Fox and its Company Affiliates by checking the box listed under the fields at the Fox Redeem page (those who sign up can opt out at any time). Users who have confirmed they have not previously used their redemption code but are still receiving the invalid code error should try reaching out to support by email.