- Users can login to their accounts to activate Flixster on their device
- Flixster account must be linked with UltraViolet to complete activation
The advantages of having the ability to access information at the push of a button does not come without a touch of legwork. Those who are looking to use Flixster on their device will first be required to complete activation through the Flixster Activate page. Users will need to log into a Flixster account that is linked with UltraViolet (the Login or Sign Up button will need to be tapped to proceed). The login process can be completed by entering an email address along with a Flixster password (users will also have the option to sign in directly using Google or Facebook).
Movies to Look Into After Completing the Flixster Activate Process
- Sully – Tom Hanks and Clint Eastwood team up to bring viewers the thrilling story of Captain Chesley Sullenberger’s heroic landing on the Hudson river
- Deepwater Horizon – An in-depth look at the 2010 Gulf of Mexico oil spill and the brave men and women who fought to contain it
- Masterminds – A classic caper with an injection of comedy starring Zach Galifianakis, Kristen Wig, Owen Wilson, and Jason Sudeikis
- Bridget Jones’s Baby – This time around Bridget Jones finds herself in her 40’s, single again, and trying to figure out who the father of her new baby is
Users who need to sign up for an account through the Flixster Activate page must complete a form that requires an email address, password, name, and date of birth. Those who do not already have an UltraViolet account can create one using the same email address and password used to create the Flixster account. Users who have forgotten their passwords can start the recovery process by clicking the Forgot password? link.