EZ Med Info
- Patients can access the online portal to manage their account
- Access can be gained by entering account number or date of birth and phone number
Keeping up with a medical account can range anywhere from overwhelming to down right exhausting. Luckily patients can make their lives a little easier by gaining access to the EZ Med Info Patient Portal. To access the portal, patients will need enter the account number into the provided field and then hit the Next button. Those that are having problems finding their account number can reference the sample statement image posted conveniently on the EZ Med Info page. Patients that have given up the search for the account number can access the portal by entering the guarantor’s phone number and date of birth.
Sounds easy enough…anything else I should be aware of?
- The EZ Med Info Patient Portal may ask users for personal information such as an email address or telephone number to assist with filing claims or updating status
- Personal health information includes a patients past, present, or future health, the provision of health care, and payment for the provision of health care
- Examples of protected health information include but are not limited to Social Security Numbers, Account IDs, Service Dates, and Claim Information
- Users that access the EZ Med Info Patient Portal don’t have to worry about their wallet taking a hit as the portal is a free service
- Patients that access the portal can rest easy knowing that their information is protected by 128 bit encryption with an SSL certificate
The information provided to the EZ Med Info Patient Portal such as a name, account number, or invoice number is used for account validation purposes. If the information provided matches the information on record the portal will make account updates per patient request.