- Evite users can login to account by through use of an email address and password
- Facebook sign in and password reset options are available for user convenience
Hosts that are hoping to get the word out about their upcoming party would be wise to give an Evite some serious consideration. Those that have decided to go with Evite after carefully weighing all other options will need to start the invite process by signing in through the Evite Login page. Hosts that have already registered for Facebook can expedite the Evite login process by entering through their Facebook account. Users that have forgotten their Evite login password can start the reset process by entering the email address that is associated with their account (password reset will be sent via email).
- New users will need to enter their first name, last name, gender, email address, password, country, and zip code to create an account
- Just as with the Evite login process, new users will have the option to register an account through use of their Facebook information
- When registering for an account new users will have the option to receive party secrets, gift ideas, and special offers from Evite
- The Remember Me box can be checked at sign up to have the account information remembered by the user’s computer
Evite is the world’s leading digital invitation and social planning service boasting an eye-popping 32 million plus members. The service sends out over 200 million invitations on behalf of its 7 million party hosts each year and assists more celebrations that any other online invitation brand. Evite, Inc. was founded in 1996 and is based out of West Hollywood, California. To reach the company’s headquarters customers can write to 8800 West Sunset Boulevard West Hollywood, CA 90069 or call 310-360-2427.