- A market will need to be selected to begin browsing
- New members can begin registration with access code
Most consumers would be appalled to learn they are missing out on up to 50% savings on everyday expenditures. Those who want to do something about it can begin their dollar-saving journey by going to ENT Deals Save Today page and purchasing the latest coupon book or digital app. To get started with the purchase process customers will need to first select a market from the drop down list. Once the market is chosen customers will have the options of purchasing the Entertainment coupon book or signing up for the digital online and mobile app. Both products come at affordable prices with the book costing just $35 and the app only $1.99 per month of $19.99 per year. Customers who want to know what they’re getting before making the purchase can click the See Where You Can Save link (posted at the ENT Deals Save Today page) to view a list of cities and corresponding stores.
A Closer Look at Entertainment
- The company was founded in 1962 and has since become a leader in discount, promotion, and coupon products throughout North America
- Since its inception Entertainment has helped consumers through both the United States and Canada save over a jaw-dropping $22 billion
- The company offers its employees competitive salaries, great health benefits (for employees and family), vacation allowances, and 401k plans
New Entertainment customers can register for an online account by clicking the Activate Membership link and entering an email address along with an access code. Members who have already registered for online access can login to their account by entering and email address and password (Remember Me box can be checked for faster future logins). Those who have forgotten their passwords can enter their email address to receive a password recovery email.