- Enrollment can be completed by filling out easy to use online form
- Speech or hearing impaired toll-free phone assistance is available
- Assistance is available in English, Chinese, Russian, Vietnamese, Cambodian, and Spanish
Pennsylvania Medical Assistance recipients can make their lives a whole lot easier by deciding to enroll now with PA Enrollment services. To get started with the enrollment process users will need to enter their first name, last name, date of birth, and Recipient ID or Social Security Number. Individuals that are not recipients can still enroll now on behalf of someone else by entering their first name, last name, and relation to the consumer. For problems with the enroll now process recipients can call a representative by dialing 1-800-440-3989. There is no need to worry for users that are speech or hearing impaired as they can be helped by dialing 1-800-618-4425. Callers should note that the operating hours for the PA Enrollment services call center are Monday through Friday between 8 AM and 6 PM Eastern Stand Time.
Recipients that are enrolled will be able to search for health care providers online and at their leisure
Once logged in recipients can receive updates on the status of their pending cases
- Pennsylvania Medical Assistance recipients that have enrolled can access all of the latest information regarding meetings and news
- Access to comparison charts, consumer guides, and hospital lists are all there for the convenience of the recipient
- Once enrolled users that are dissatisfied with their doctors will be able to take action by making complaints through email
Pennsylvania Medical Assistance recipients that need to correct their date of birth or update their name should contact their County Assistance Office or the Customer Service Center at 1-877-395-8930. Philadelphia residents that are having these issues will need to dial 215-560-7226.