Enroll Money Network EDU
- In order to receive money from the school in the form of a refund or a financial aid credit balance the student must select a funds disbursement option online
- Students have the option to have the money deposited into a bank account (checking or savings) or have the money put onto a Money Network Enabled Card
- Before making a choice the student will have to “Enroll Now” to learn more and select the preferred funds disbursement option
The Enroll Money Network EDU program is free to use and the student will not be charged any bothersome fees in MOST cases (although please double-check the Welcome Packet that was received with the Money Network Card and Money Network Checks as some fees may apply to certain situations). All students will have to verify their ID (due to the USA PATRIOT Act) before money can be sent and received.
Enroll Money Network EDU popular issues answered
- Money can be obtained at any Visa, MasterCard, Discover or STAR ATM
- Some ATM’s may charge a bothersome surcharge when requesting cash BUT if the customer locates a “in-network ATMs” such as those in the Allpoint Network they can avoid this bothersome fee
- A four digit PIN number needs to be created before the card can be used
- Anyone who misplace their card can write a Money Network Check in the name of the card holder and cash it for free at participating locations until the replacement card arrives
- In the event of a lost or stolen card please call 1-888-913-0900 ASAP
Alternative numbers associated with a Money Network card depending on where the card was purchase?
Money Network Service for Wal-Mart customers should dial 1-800-903-4698 while customer who have obtained a ADP TotalPay Card can reach out to a customer service agent at 1-866-402-1237.