El Paso Jury
- Information from summons form is needed
- A variety of tasks can be completed after login
- Sign language interpreter can be assigned
Being selected for jury duty isn’t always the most convenient thing that can happen. However, those who have been selected in El Paso County Texas should find the process about as convenient as jury duty can possibly be. Those who have been selected to be part of an El Paso jury can access the county’s jury management system to complete questionnaires, respond to jury summonses, post-pone jury duty dates, review frequently asked questions, and request qualified exemptions from jury service. To gain access to the jury management system, potential jurors will need to enter a date of birth along with their Juror ID Number and Electronic Signature as shown on the Qualification Questionnaire or summons form they received (Juror ID Number will be 6 digits in length while Electronic Signature will be 5 digits in length). Once the required information has been entered the Login button can be clicked to gain entry to the El Paso jury management system.
Things to Make Note of When Using El Paso i-Juror
- Jurors will have 45 minutes to complete the summons questionnaire before log out
- Reset, disqualify, or exempt requests can be made after logging into the system
- The questionnaire can either be completed through i-Juror or returned by mail
- Juruors can reschedule their service online or by using the automated phone system
El Paso jury members who will require a sign language interpreter while serving should contact the District Clerk’s Office as soon as the summons is received in order to ensure the necessary arrangements can be made. A request for a sign language interpreter in be made by phone, mail, email, fax, or in person.
El Paso Jury Sign Language Interpreter Requests
- 200 S. Kansas St., El Paso TX 79901 (Jury Division)
- Phone – 915-546-8102
- Fax – 915-546-8139