- Image can be scanned to begin installation
- Alternative manual scan process is provided
- Dropbox headquarters contact info is available
Users who need to get started with the Dropbox installation process can now do so by grabbing a phone or tablet and heading over to the Dropbox Connect page. Upon arrival at the page an image consisting of five blue and white diamonds will appear. Once the image has been located (pretty hard to miss considering it’s literally smack dab in the middle of the page) the Next button on the phone or tablet being used can be pressed before pointing the device at the image to complete the scan. Those who are having problems scanning the image can clicking the link posted at the bottom of the Dropbox Connect page to login and complete the download process manually.
Benefits of Setting Up Dropbox
- Offers the convenience of getting files from anywhere, on any device, and sharing with whoever
- Files can be accessed anywhere from a phone (as long as they have been saved to a computer)
- Files are automatically synced to all devices to eliminate the redundancy of re-syncing (NICE!)
- A first name, last name, email address, and password must be entered to begin the set up
Those who are having trouble getting into an account due to a lost or forgotten password can click the Forgot your password? link and enter an email address to begin the password reset process. The Remember Me box shown beneath the login fields at the Dropbox Connect page and be checked to have credentials saved for expedited account access in the future. Those who are interested in checking out Dropbox Business can begin a free trial by clicking the Try Free for 30 Days button and selecting one of the three available options. Corporate-related inquiries for Dropbox can be addressed by getting in touch with the company’s offices in San Francisco, CA.
Dropbox Corporate Offices Contact Information
- 333 Brannan St, San Francisco, CA 94107