- Information about order or validation code is needed
- Completion of online survey earns entry to prize draw
Opening up about one’s thoughts about a recent shopping experience isn’t always a high priority for those trying make ends meat in a fast-paced society. However, when a voucher worth £500 is provided in exchange, the act of supplying a little friendly feedback may be catapulted to the very top of many “things-to-do” lists. Those who have received in invitation to take the online survey located at the Dreams-Pillow Talk page can now spend few minutes providing feedback about a recent shopping experience in exchange for entrance to a prize draw for a shot at winning a voucher valued at a minimum of £500. To begin the feedback process it will be necessary to confirm if the purchase was made during a visit to Dreams store. Those who made a purchase will need to enter the order number, amount spent on the purchase, date of purchase, and time of purchase at the Dreams-Pillow Talk page before getting started with the survey.
Many thanks! What else should I be aware of??
- Open to customers of selected Dreams stores who are residents of Great Britain and over 18
- Winners who made a purchase greater than £500 receive a voucher for the purchase amount
- Winners will be selected by a random monthly drawing held by an independent adjudicator
- Participants are limited to 1 entry per month with 1 prize voucher being awarded each month
- Prize winners will be notified of their winning ways within 7 days of the monthly prize draw
Customers who DID NOT make a purchase at a store visit must enter a validation code at the Dreams-Pillow Talk page prior to getting started with the survey. Those who successfully complete entry into the drawing should try to stay as alert as possible as those not contactable within 72 hours risk having their prize being handed over to another participant. The names and counties of prize winners can be discovered by contacting one of the participating Dreams locations.
Dreams Sales and Services Phone Number
- 0800 652 5090