- Customers can troubleshoot receiver issues in 2 easy steps
- Customer support options are available for further assistance
When in the middle of a favorite show or movie the last thing anyone wants to see is a dreaded error code. The good news is many error codes can easily be resolved just by staying calm and making a few adjustments. For instance, customers who are in a state of panic over the DIRECTV 775 error code can get back on track in just 2 easy steps. The first action customers should take when facing this dilemma is a routine connection check of all plugs going into the receiver to make sure they are secure. If the DIRECTV 775 error code is still not fixed users who have a SWiM Power Inserter are encouraged to unplug it from the outlet until the power light turns off and then plug it back in. By completing these easy steps many customers will find themselves out of panic mode and back to their regularly scheduled program.
Now that I have my DIRECTV back what should I watch?
- DIRECTV Select Package – Over 145 channels can be had for just $50 a month for 12 months (HBO, Showtime, Cinemax, and Starz included for the first 3 months)
- DIRECTV Choice Package – Customers who choose this package will gain access to stations like Weather Channel, Travel Channel, and Science channel
- DIRECTV Ulimtate Package – The decision to upgrade becomes much easier when gaining access to Encore and Boomerang
- DIRECTV Premier Package – For only $125 per month for 12 months customers will get over 315 channels including HBO, Showtime, Cinemax, and Starz
Customers who are still having problems with the DIRECTV 775 error code after completing the 2 step troubleshoot may want to take advantage of the live chat feature for further assistance. Those who would rather get help over the phone can call 800-531-5000.