- Customers can join to save 50% at every 4th visit to a participating restaurant
- Existing members can sign into their accounts by entering an email address
Sometimes reward programs leave customers feeling a little underwhelmed. This likely will not be the case with the Dine Rewards program being offered to customers of Outback Steakhouse, Carrabba’s Italian Grill, Bonefish Grill, and Fleming’s. Currently, when customers dine at one of these 4 restaurants they will receive 50% off their bill at every 4th visit. To get involved in the program, diners will need to go to the Dine Rewards page and start the registration process by entering an email address. Diners that have already joined can check account status by signing in with an email address.
Diving Deep into the Dine Rewards Program
- Rewards can be redeemed by making 3 qualified visits in a consecutive 6 month span at participating restaurant locations
- The 50% off a 4th visit applies for up to $20 off of the bill (except for at Fleming’s where it applies for up to $40 off the bill on food and non-alcoholic beverages)
- For a visit to qualify a minimum of $20 must be spent on food and non-alcoholic beverages (except for at Fleming’s where a minimum of $40 will need to be spent)
- To redeem Dine Rewards customers can let their server know they are a member and would like use their rewards or redeem them through an app
- Missed visits that qualify for rewards can be claimed online (it may take up to 14 days to resolve a missed visit claim)
Unfortunately, customers who made a qualifying purchase before they became a Dine Rewards member will not receive a credit for that purchase. Those with further questions about the program can contact Dine Rewards by phone Monday through Friday between 7 AM and 11 PM EST and Saturday through Sunday between 7 AM and 9 PM EST.
Dine Rewards Contact Information