Degree Win Steph Stuff
- Online entry form can be completed to register
- 4 different Prize tiers (Grand, 1st, 2nd, and 3rd)
- Written request required for copy of Winners List
A sweepstakes that awards Stephen Curry autographed memorabilia as prizes will certainly pique the interest of many basketball fans. When the same sweepstakes also gives participants a chance to win a trip to see Curry play live, mere interest can turn into flat-out OBSESSION. Those who want to see for themselves what it’s like to compete for a chance to win such a lucrative prize can register for the Degree Win Steph Stuff Sweepstakes by going to the entry page and completing an online form with a name, email address, mailing address, and date of birth. Prior to completing the online registration it will be necessary to check a box verifying the Official Rules have been read and agreed to.
Highlighting A Few of the Official Rules
- The promotion begins on March 20th, 2017 and runs for over half a year until coming to an eventual close on September 30th, 2017
- Eligibility is limited to participants who are legal residents of the United States and at least 18 years of age at the moment of entry
- The Grand Prize trip to see Stephen Curry play will be good for a game at the beginning of the 2017-2018 season (ARV of $4,250.00)
- In addition to the Grand Prize there will be 10 First Prizes, 10 Second Prizes, and 10 Third Prizes awarded through the sweepstakes
The random drawing to determine the Degree Win Steph Stuff Sweepstakes prize winners will take place on or around October 4th, 2017. Those who want to check out the latest degree commercial featuring Stephen Curry can do so by clicking the Watch the Spot tab posted at the sweepstakes entry page. To find out who won the prizes a written request for a copy of the Winners List must be sent between November 2nd, 2017 and December 2nd, 2017.
Winners List Request
- 100 Marcus Dr., Melville, NY 11747