Cox Reward Promo Marketing
- Customers can redeem their cash rebates online
- Rebates will come in the form of a prepaid card
Switching cable companies can be a scary proposition for customers that are well within their comfort zone with their current service provider. Sometimes all it takes to vanquish the fear of the unknown is cold hard cash. Cox is now offering customers that sign up for new service a cash back rebate that comes in the form of a prepaid card. On that special day when the prepaid card finally arrives customers can begin the redemption process by grabbing the 5 or 6 digit Offer ID number that came with the card and going directly to the Cox Reward Promo Marketing page.
Some important Considerations to Help Make the Redemption Process as Smooth as Possible
- To qualify for the rebate customers must complete 90 days of continuous service and at no point of the service may have a past due balance
- Customers maintain have the required service levels as outlined in the offer and must submit the redemption application prior to the submission deadline
The prepaid card will be issued by Visa and carries a fixed value that is valid through the expiration date shown on the front of the card
- The card can be used anywhere Visa is accepted but cannot be used to withdraw cash from an ATM or other financial institution
- Customers should keep a close eye on their cards once they are redeemed as lost, damaged, or stolen cards will not be replaced
Customers that have completed the 90 days of continued service can pat themselves on the back for a job well done as the prepaid card should arrive within 4-6 weeks after the 90 day period. Those that do not receive their cards after 6 weeks should contact Cox directly for status. Customers looking to check status of an offer can do so online through the link provided on the Cox Reward Promo Marketing page.
Cox Contact Phone
- 800-234-3993 (Open 24 hours a day and 7 days a week)