Costco Box Tops
- Box Tops 4 Education members can enter code online
- A limited amount of plays can be made per day and overall
Over the years cereal boxes have become almost synonymous with free prizes. The Golden Box Tops Challenge 2016 takes it a step further by allowing participants to win prizes not only from cereal boxes but also from other designated items found in Costco stores. To take part in the promotion, participants will need to go to Costco Box Tops page and enter their Box Tops 4 Education (BTFE) login credentials along with the code found on the specially marked item from Costco. Once the information has been entered participants can hit the Submit button to see if 1 of the 3,000 Instant Win Game prizes has been won.
Getting a Firm Grasp on the Pertinent Information Surrounding the Golden Box Tops Challenge 2016
- Eligibility is limited to members of Box Tops 4 Education who have designated a school to support (those who are not members of BTFE must sign up before entering)
BTFE members must be legal residents of fifty the United States and the District of Columbia who are least 18 years old at the time of promotion entry
- Participants who do not wish to get their code from one of the participating Costco box tops can use the free code GGCNTYRPTC as an alternative
- The total Approximate Retail Value of all prizes awarded through the promotion comes to $30,000 (each of the 3,000 prizes carriers a value of $10)
- Participants are limited to 2 games players per day and a total of 22 game plays for the entirety of the promotion (per person/per email address)
Participants who have forgotten their BTFE password can start the recovery process by clinking the link provided at the Costco Box Tops page. Those who are a part of schools that have not yet registered for the BTFE program can have their school principal or administrator call 888-799-2444 to complete enrollment.
Golden Box Tops Challenge 2016 Sponsor
- General Mills Sales, Inc., One General Mills Blvd, Minneapolis, MN 55440