MLB Clean Up and Win Sweepstakes
- Online form can be used to enter the contest
- Copy of the Official Rules is available for review
- MLB customer support contact info is available
Watching the suspense unfold live at a World Series game would be a dream come true for many MLB fans. Fortunately, this dream can now become a reality for on lucky individual thanks to the new Clean Up and Win Sweepstakes. The contest will be awarding the Grand Prize winner with a trip to attend the first game of the 2018 World Series live and in person. The overall prize package is to include airfare and lodging and holds an Approximate Retail Value of $6,500 (talk about a baseball dream come true!). Those who would like to enter the sweepstakes and take a shot at winning the Grand Prize can do so by going to the registration page and completing an online form with a name, address, phone number. date of birth, and email address. Prior to submitting the entry form participants will be presented with options to receive commercial emails from both the MLB and Church & Dwight (just check the available boxes to opt in if the mood strikes).
Can’t wait to get started! Anything else I need to know first?
- Only open to individuals who are legal residents of the United States (or Washington DC)
- Participants must be at least 18 years of age or the age of majority (whichever is older)
- In addition the Grand Prize there is a First Prize trip to the 2018 MLB All Star Game
- The total Approximate Retail Value of both prizes available in the contest is $12,000.00
- There is a limit of just 1 entry per person for the entirety of the contest (good luck!!)
The First Prize winner will be selected in a random drawing held on or around May 31st, 2018 while the Grand Prize winner will be selected in a random drawing held on or around September 8th, 2018. The overall length of the Clean Up and Win Sweepstakes is about 5 months beginning on March 29th, 2018 and ending on August 31st, 2018. The full copy of the rules associated with the promotion can be reviewed by clicking the Official Rules link posted at the bottom of the registration page. General questions for the MLB can be directed to the league’s customer support department between the hours of 12 PM and 12 AM Monday through Saturday and from 12 PM to 10 PM on Sundays (all time Eastern Standard).
MLB Customer Support Contact Information
- 75 Ninth Ave., 5th Floor, New York, NY 10011