Citi Special Purchase Rate
- Cardholders can activate mailing offer online
- Account login is required to activate the offer
There’s nothing quite like a lower Annual Percentage Rate (APR) offer to give cardholders some added incentive to increase spending. Citi is taking it one step further by not only offering a lower APR but a ZERO percent APR. Cardholders who are now foaming at the mouth and ready to take advantage of this limited time mailing offer can get started by going to the Citi Special Purchase Rate page and logging into their account. To complete the login process customers will need to enter their User ID and password before hitting the Sign On button. Those who prefer to be remembered on their computer for future account access can check the Remember My User ID box located under the login fields on the Citi Special Purchase Rate page.
Is there anything else I need to know about besides the Citi special purchase rate offer?
- Currently customers who sign up for a Citi checking account and complete qualifying activities will earn a not-too-shabby $300
- Cardholders who want in on personalized benefits, offers, and tips can use a unique and interactive tool being offered by Citi
- With Citi Private Pass cardholders can enjoy access to ticket pre-sales, VIP packages, and the best in live music, sports and more
- The Citi Diamond Preferred card offers customers Citi’s lowest introductory APR for 21 months on purchases and balance transfer
Customers who are in search of the nearest Citi ATM or branch location can use the search tool located at the bottom of the Citi Special Purchase Rate page (customers will need to enter their address and hit the Find Locations button). Those who have other questions or concerns can give the Citi customer support line a shout.
Citi Customer Support