Cheetos Spin 2 Win at DG
- Game is exclusive to Dollar General purchases
- Code found on purchase receipt will be needed
- Account registration is required to participate
Any game that allows a participant to spin a wheel for a chance to win a prize is sure to be smashing success. With that said, it appears Cheetos is on the right track with its latest promotion. In order to take part in the Cheetos Easter Spin to Win Game at Dollar General, customers will first need to register for an online account. The account registration process can be completed by going to the Cheetos Spin 2 Win at DG page and clicking the Sign Up button (those who already have Facebook or Twitter can use one of those accounts to register as an alternative). Once an account has been registered, participants can login and enter the Game Code found on their Dollar General receipt to spin the wheel for a chance to win a prize.
Getting Into a Few of the Finer Details
- In order to participate in the Cheetos Easter Spin to Win Game two or more Cheetos products must be purchased at a Dollar General Store
- Only legal residents of the United States who are at least 18 are eligible (AK, DC, HI, ID, MT, ND, RI, WA, and WY residents are excluded)
- The games begin on March 6th, 2017 and continue well into the spring season before coming to a close on April 17th, 2017 at 11:59 PM CT
- There will be 1,970 prizes awarded throughout the promotion with an Approximate Retail Value of all prizes adding up to $15,985.00
Users who are having problems getting into an account can click the Forgot Password link posted at the Cheetos Spin 2 Win at DG page for account recovery assistance. Those who would like to take part into the promotion without making a purchase can call a designated toll-free number to receive a Game Code. It should be noted that there is a limit of 1 free Game Code per day through the toll-free number call-in method.
Free Game Code Toll-Free Number