Check My Trip
- Email address and password are needed to login
- New users can complete registration process online
- Links to download Check My Trip app are available
Planning and managing a trip can be quite the stressful process to overcome. Thankfully the world of modern technology has produced some gadgets that can assist in this area. The Check My Trip app is one way travelers can go about eliminating stress and taking their vacation back. Users who need to login to an online account can do so by going to the Check My Trip page and entering an email address with a password. Lost or forgotten passwords can be reset by entering the email address associated with an account along with a new password. Those who are just now hearing about the app can begin the online registration process by starting an online form with a name, email address, and password.
Anything else I need to know about Check My Trip?
- The app allows access to the check-in page of certain airlines by redirecting users beginning 24 hours prior to flight departure
- Check My Trip users who want to confirm their e-ticket number can find it by clicking the More tab on their itinerary page
- The app DOES NOT allow users to change or select seats on a flight (airline or travel provider must be contacted directly to do this)
- Those who receive a message from Check My Trip stating their trip may have been canceled should reach out to their travel provider
Users who have heard enough and wish to download the app can do so by clicking the App Store or Google Play links posted to the bottom of the Check My Trip page. Once a trip has been booked confirmation emails can be forwarded directly to Check My Trip to get the planning process started.
Check My Trip Email Address