Call of Duty Redeem Codes
- Account login is necessary to redeem codes
- Password recovery assistance is available
With an insanely popular game like Call of Duty Infinite Warfare its safe to say that gamers do not need any added incentive to pick up the joystick. However, it looks like they are getting plenty of incentive (whether they asked for it or not) with the codes that can be redeemed online for in-game rewards. To redeem a code players will need to go to the Call of Duty Redeem Code page and login with either an Xbox, PlayStation, or Steam account. Those who would rather login directly with their Activision account can do so by entering an email address and password. Prior to signing into the Call of Duty Redeem Code page users will have the option to be remembered for future ease of access (Remember Me box will need to be checked).
Sweet Things to do After Logging into Call of Duty Infinite Warfare
- In addition to being able to redeem codes for bonus rewards users are able to sign up to receive in-game loot
- Players can get more involved in the community by using the Call of Duty forums and chatting on eSports
- Users can stay up to date on all of the latest Call of Duty news such as Double XP Weekends and special events
Users who are being denied access due to a lost or forgotten password can begin the account recovery process by entering the email address they used to sign up (password recovery link is located under the login fields on the Call of Duty Redeem Code page). Those who do not already have an Activision account can register for one by entering an email address, password, first name, last name, country, date of birth, and community name. Those who are experiencing technical difficulty can pick up the phone and place a call to the Activision support headquarters.
Activision Support Headquarters