Bounce Sample Offer
- 16 digit code found on box lid is needed
- Customer service is available by phone
The free sample is a classic marketing strategy that often ends up as a win/win for both the consumer and the company making the offer. Consumers enjoy the benefits of FREE STUFF while companies gain the chance to widen their customer base. Procter & Gamble seem to understand this concept very well as demonstrated by the Bounce Sample Offer. Those who could use a free 10-count box of Bounce dryer sheets can begin the sample redemption process going to the registration page and completing an online form that requires a name, address, date of birth, 16-digit code, and email address. It should be noted that the 16-digit code needed to redeem the Bounce Sample Offer can be found on the top inside flap of participating laundry detergents boxes. Once all of the required information has been entered the Submit button can be clicked to proceed.
What else should I be aware of when it comes to the Bounce Sample Offer?
- There is a limit of one 10-count Bounce sample per unique 16-digit box flap offer code
- Residents of all 50 United States (including Washington DC) are eligible to participate
- The offer is available while supplies last and should take around 6-8 weeks for delivery
Consumers who have questions regarding the Bounce Sample Offer can try calling 877-827-2425 for assistance by phone. Those who have corporate related questions for Procter & Gamble may want to reach out to the company’s United States office located in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Procter & Gamble United States Office Contact Information
- 1 P&G Plaza, Cincinnati, OH 45202