Begin Activation of NetSpend Card (It’s Easy)
- Cardholders must enter a card number to begin
- New customers can open a card account online
- Customer support contact information is available
Western Union and NetSpend are both known for making the process of managing money incredibly easy (what a great thing to be known for!). Considering this, it comes as no surprise to see the two companies combine forces. The end result of such a collaboration? None other than the Western Union NetSpend Prepaid MasterCard. Customers who are ready to reap the rewards of a new account can get started by going to the Begin Activation page. The cardholder can then initiate the activation process by entering 16 digit card number along with the 3 digit CVC2 number. Once the cardholder enters both pieces of required information they can go ahead and click the Continue button to proceed with getting the card ready for use.
Why Western Union NetSpend Prepaid MasterCard?
- Funds can be received up to 2 days faster with Direct Deposit of pay checks or government benefits
- The card can be used to send a Western Union Money Transfer to over 200 countries or territories
- The Refer-a-Friend program offers $20 when friends or family members load at least $40 on a card
- Cardholders may be covered by a $10 “purchase cushion” in the event the card is overdrawn (phew)
- The card offfers an optional savings account that earns 5% APY on balances up to $1,000 (HUGE)
Customers who need to find the nearest reload location can do so by clicking the link posted to the bottom of the Begin Activation page. After clicking the link, the page will bring up a map of the country marked with available locations (the map will need to receive location information from the computer being used). Additionally, cardholders who have already signed up can click Login link to gain access to an online account. Questions regarding the Western Union NetSpend Prepaid MasterCard can be addressed by contacting customer service between the hours of 8 AM and 10 PM Monday through Friday and from 8 AM to 8 PM on the weekends (all times CST).
Customer Service Contact Information
- PO Box 2136 Austin, TX 78768-2136
- Phone – 800-214-5483
- Fax – 512-532-8323